Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Arizona Bound

Barely scrimping by this week. Work is busy. I am back to drinking coffee (hazelnut, of course) after three straight weeks of nothing but hot green tea in my belly.

Last night I went to dinner in the DC neighborhood of Los Angeles: Downtown Culver City. It was my first time out down there but we were pleased. Lots of wine bars and sidewalk cafes. After much deliberation we ended up at Cafe Ugo for a carbo-load of an Italian meal.

Arizona is my next pit stop on my Tour de US. From Arizona I trek to DC for a week. Arizona will be the Water Boy to my traveling. I'll be able to relax. Word on the street my mom is baking. I'll spend some time with my feisty grandmother. Drinks with friends. Get laundry done. That sort of thing.

*Yawn*

Think I am still recovering from Vegas.

No comments: