Thursday, November 20, 2008

And so it goes

And so it goes in Brentwood. The sun is shining. It's low-70s and breezy and gorgeous outside. I slept like a baby last night and woke up to the dawn. Too early but feeling great nonetheless.

Work has been crazier than ever, but in this economy I'm happy about that. I slide through my meetings, hazelnut coffee in hand, scribbling notes and nodding and spouting out a "yes" there and a "uh huh" there. And despite the pure nuttiness (is that a word?) things are smooth and there's a sense of synergy. Good, no?

My best friend is coming to visit this weekend. Ditto with mon frere.

I'm looking forward to going home to Arizona for a long Turkey Day weekend.

I finally caved and read that tween hit vampire book, Twilight. I am going to see the movie this weekend. Should I bring garlic into the theatre with me?

I've had quite an obsession as of late with felafel pitas for lunch.

I feel like I don't have that much time to write lately and, really, not that much to say. Everything is going quite all right.

Things are...wonderful.

*Knock on formica.*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll be knocking on granite soon!