Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday photos







I believe that I can say that today was a perfect day. I left my friend's apartment at 7 a.m., performing the walk of shame that often occurs after a late night out in Hollywood; strutting back to my car in the soft morning light wearing last night's shirt and make up, heels in hand. Just a few hours later I was listening to music and cleaning when my friend knocked on my door to pick me up to go practice golf in Manhattan Beach. I hit 'em good! Then we split a perfect Denver omlette at a restaurant that is literally overlooking the ocean, and proceeded to have numerous afternoon cocktails near the sea. When we tired of that, we walked into the water and then fell asleep in the sand.

After my friend dropped me off, I literally got into another friend's SUV and jetted off to LACMA to check out the photography display. We then indulged in a candle lit dinner in a private curtain-enclosed booth at Luna Park.

No comments: