Friday, October 31, 2008

Awesomeness

Why everything is wonderful:
1) We're starting to drink at work at about 3:30. Catered Halloween fete complete with beer and wine and delicious, fattening treats!
2) I'm seeing Ray LaMontagne at the Wiltern this weekend!
3) Roomie and I roast our first turkey (stress on the "first" part) next week! We're dressing up as pilgrims and Indians, too.
4) I brought home a bundle of beautiful lilies from work last night
5) Brunch plans in WeHo this weekend, plus a hike!
6) It rained last night
7) Someone brought in pumpkin flan to my pilates class this morning
8) I don't travel anywhere (via plane) til Thanksgiving (but might hop down to San Diego to see mon frere)
9) Went to dinner last night at one of my favorite restaurants in Santa Monica with my favorite dinner date
10) Did I mentioned it rained last night!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude...that is awesomeness.