Sunday, October 12, 2008

Get ready for the stream

of consciousness.

What can I say? Except that there's not that much to say. I have nothing to say. Riveting, I know.

The week was good. Work hard, play hard. Got my drink on Friday night with Maryland crew and others. (God, I love the Maryland Crew!) It was a fantastic night in Santa Monica. Read to kids on Saturday morning for a volunteer thing. Second graders. So adorable that I could eat 'em up. Had a dinner party tonight. I made that cream of tomato soup that Gay Date told me about. It was the best tomato soup I've ever had. Better than Spago. Not to toot my own horn or anything (Toot! Toot!) but it was just....delicious.

Yeah. Nothing much to say. It was and is a weekend of simple pleasures. Afternoon coffee and chit chat with Roomie Deux. Loungin' and workin' in the 'ole PJs. Cooking with good music and even better wine.

It's cold here now. Well...not cold, but you know. High of 60. We had a fire tonight. I wore a sweat shirt when we ran up to San Vicente at 11 for a movie.

I've been lighting lots of candles.

I'll be a witch for Halloween.

I've decided I'm addicted to yogurt and granola parfaits.

I'm good.

That's all. For now.

No comments: