Thursday, October 2, 2008

The good stuff

Today is a good day.

I have time to breathe at work. I have decided to put in a load of work on a Saturday (boo) but the upside is this week has now turned into a fantastic, much less stressful week.

I got my eyes examined today in Westwood and wandered around the village area. I admit – I was looking for Dee Dee Reese’s cookie shop – but failed to find it.

My car is now squeaky clean.

Tonight I feast on tapas or gourmet Chinese food (game time decision) with one of my nearest and dearest friends here. Wine, wine!

It’s supposed to rain this weekend. I’m pretty excited about it.

The team and I at work just took an hour break to go eat Pinkberry.

Couple dates coming up.

I am sore today from pilates. Hurts to move.

Tomorrow is Friday!

Weekend plans include working, massage (courtesy of work), possible hike, afternoon cocktails at a seaside bar in Malibu, a birthday celebration in Venice and reading.

Today is a good day.

No comments: